We recognise you own your personal information and want to be as transparent with you as possible about how we handle your information when you interact with us. Here, we explain how we use your information and the control you have to access, correct and delete your information.
We collect personal information from you, including information about:
- Your name and/or joint names.
- Contact information – physical address, phone & mobile numbers, e-mail address.
- Regional location.
- Morgan motor vehicle details.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Create an accurate list of all members of Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand Inc.
- To enable the treasurer to manage subscriptions.
- For the Secretary to communicate by e-mail with members on events and other Morgan Car Club related activities & news.
- To construct a database of members in order to facilitate member to member communication and contact.
- To establish a list of members for quorums and voting purposes.
- To provide the Registrar with details of Morgan owners and vehicles to create and update the NZ Morgan Car Register.
We share this information with:
- The Club Executive Officers being President, Secretary, Treasurer, Registrar.
- The elected committee of Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand Inc.
- The information will not be disclosed to any other individual or organisation without your prior consent.
- Members Contact List is made available to all members containing Name, Town/City, e-mail, Mobile. You may opt out of making this information available to members of Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand Inc.
How will the data be stored?
The data in forms applicable will be kept in digital or hardcopy files held by the Secretary, Treasurer and Registrar with selected details for the specific purposes of membership, communication, subscriptions, quorums and voting, and registration.
How long will the data be kept?
- We may retain your information. However, the Secretary, on request by a member for the removal of all or specific items of their supplied data, will undertake any such removal from the Membership data base and forward the removal request to both the Treasurer and the Registrar.
- On advice from the Treasurer that subscriptions have not been paid, after the prescribed steps had been taken, the Secretary, will remove that member from the Membership List.
- The Registrar will retain any supplied data on ownership and vehicle on the Register until such time that the owner has requested removal.
Rights to information
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us.
Last Updated: January 2021